Tracy

by Courtney from Bellevue

Hi, my name is Courtney and this is my hero project. My hero is my dad. He is really nice. I look up to my dad all the time. His name is Tracy. He works on trucks. He will never let anybody down. He will always help someone in need.

My dad works on trucks. He lives in Wasa but he has to drive all the way to Norfolk. He has to wake up at four o’clock or five o’clock in the morning. He works at Eastern Nebraska Trailer Repair. He is the manager. When he is working on trucks he sometimes he gets burnt. He loves working on trucks. He really likes to work on trucks because he is really good at it. He started to work on trucks when he was in college.

When my dad isn’t working he likes to be with his family, if they aren’t busy, or be with his friends. If they are all busy he likes to go fishing or hunting. He likes to do those things because they are enjoyable. But he mostly likes to be with me and have fun.

He was born by Yankton. He lived on a farm with two sisters and two brothers. He was the oldest of all of them. It was really hard for him on the farm because he had to do a lot of things. Anyways to do those things he often gets tired but at the end of the day all of that work paid off.

I love my dad so much because he is very nice and funny. He is the best no matter what. Now since we are talking about my hero, who is your hero? Mine is my best dad. You should write a story about your hero. Like someone in your family or someone you look up to.