Trichia Spence

by Chris from Bronx

My personal hero is my aunt. She has accomplished many goals in her amazing life. She may have not inspired many people but she inspired me. She has showed me that it doesn’t matter where you live you can still get an education. Even if you have problems in the past it won’t stop you from getting an education.

She is part of a big family. She takes care of 6 boys. She doesn’t do it alone but she appreciates the help. She works as an editor. She edits books for authors so it is perfect. She is not afraid to speak her mind, and I like that about her. She is very successful. She always has a positive attitude. She tries to keep the peace in the house all the time. She has liked this psychological thinking so whatever negative feeling you have she will try to help you make it positive.

I am grateful to have such a great aunt. I am closer to my aunt than my cousin. She raised him well. He is lucky to have a mom like that BUT my mom is way better. There is nothing my aunt can't do like my mom.