Library

Uchiha Sasuke

by Austin from Cupertino

A member of Kanoha village’s prestigious but decimated clan; Uchiha Sasuke possesses many qualities representing a hero. His clan, destroyed by his power hungry older brother, Uchiha Ithachi, has only increased his determination to restore his clan and get revenge on his brother.

Uchiha Sasuke leads a sad life since his clan's downfall at his brother’s hands. Without a family, Sasuke has sworn to work hard and accomplish his goal to kill his brother, Itachi, who has turned to the Atasuki, an organization bent on world domination. Without his parents and with the last memory of his murdered clan at his brother’s hands, Sasuke has grown into an independent person with a strong mindset.

As a young child Sasuke has always been talented and intelligent of thought. He has always been number one in his class. During his fight with Orochimaru, an evil power hungry and somewhat crazy guy, Sasuke uses his mind, analyzing all perspectives, and finally decides to give up on his test to achieve the rank of chunin in order to save his comrades, Sakura and Naruto. In addition, before acting, he even tests his abilities and is able to find the difference between their strengths.

As far as the story goes, Sasuke sacrifices himself to Orochimaru to kill Itachi. Sasuke displays the act of a hero in many ways; he is intelligent of mind, analyzes before acting, works hard, has determination, and he sacrifices himself for the greater good, with these excellent qualities I believe that Uchiha Sasuke represents a hero in my perspective.