Valerie Bonett

by Jenna from Arcadia

If you only knew her, she would be a hero in you’re life as well
This Is My Inspiration Valerie Bonett
This Is My Inspiration Valerie Bonett

Valerie Bonett is a beautiful and talented woman. She has four great children, and she loves them to death. Two are grown and no longer live with us. I am Jenna, her second youngest child and my little brother Thomas is the youngest. If my mother could buy us the world she would. She manages a golf course and never misses a day unless she has it off. She works very hard all the time and makes sure my brother and I get everything we need even if she has to do without. My mother's hero is Steve Irwin because of the many animals that he worked so hard to save. Her favorite animal is the crocodile and she loves a happy ending. Sometimes when I think about her and how much she loves me and does everything she can to put a smile on my face I get upset because I love her more than anything but a lot of times I don't show it even though I should. My mother is my personal hero and one day I'm going to change her life and if anybody around my age is reading this, please just stop and think about how amazing our moms are and think about putting a smile on their faces every once in a while. Trust me it will make a difference in the world.