Wally Amos

by Jensen

Introduction       

Wally Amos has an amazing life! He was born on July 1, 1936 in Tallahassee, Flordia. His mom's name is Ruby and his dad's name is Wallace Sr. He has no brothers or sisters. He has not died yet!

Childhood 

Wally Amos had a tough childhood. Wally Amos' parents got divorced and he moved to his aunt's house in New York. When he was in high school he went to Food Trades Vocational High School. Wally Amos started in the mailroom of William Morris Agency. He dropped out of high school to join the Air Force.  

Adult Life  

Wally Amos is a busy cookie. Wally Amos became the first black talent agent at William Morris Agency. He failed to set up his first cookie company. He successfully created Famous Amos Cookie Company. He tried to create a new company called Wally Amos Presents Chip and Cookie, but he got sued of his new company for using his name on the company brand. He was married at 75 to his 3rd wife Christine with four children in Hawaii: one daughter and 3 sons.

Famous/hero

What a great person Wally Amos is. Wally Amos was the first black talent agent at William Morris Agency. He created Famous Amos Cookie company. He was in the U.S Air Force. A hero is a person of great courage and achievement. Famous is well known for an achievement. My opinion of Wally Amos is; I think he is a wonderful person inside and out. I LOVE WALLY AMOS!

Wally Amos - Wikipedia