Winston Churchill

by Jorge from Farmersville

I rather think a "Hero" is more than your average teacher or worker but, someone who had an impact on states or countries. Whether it's stopping oncoming war by politics or leading a country in dark times, someone who can reassure his people, someone like Winston Churchill, Britain's prime minister and world renowned writer from World War II.

He was well known for his infamous, and inspiring speech helping British soldiers through battles in the front lines. An expert on strategy over strength, a true commander of his time in my opinion, and many a hero. Back to my point on what I define as a "Hero" and how I wish to change others' views on this topic

To show how much responsibility and courage that Churchill had for being a leader and saving his country against several odds that, that is a "True Hero."