Walt Disney

by Nikita from Fremont

Walt Disney was born on December 5, 1901. He had 4 brothers and 1 sister. Walt Disney was interested in arts so he sold drawings to his neighbors for extra money. He studied art and photography by going to McKinley High School in Chicago. After making his "Alice Comedies," Walt became a known Hollywood figure. On July 13, 1925, Walt married Lillian Bounds in Lewiston, Idaho. Walt Disney loved nature when he was young. Walt Disney is my hero.

Walt Disney has created many cartoons. His cartoons are so funny that if he didn't create them, kids would be bored to death. He also created Disneyland and Disney World. The rides there are awesome.

Walt Disney lived in Chicago. After Walt Disney was was born, the Disney family moved to Marceline, Missouri.

Walt Disney was born on December 5, 1901. He died on December 15, 1966 from lung Cancer.

Walt Disney is important to me because he has made me laugh many times with his cartoons. His amusement parks are fun because the roller coaster are fun to ride on.