Walt Disney

by Carianne from Honoulu

Walt Disney is my hero. He created Mickey Mouse and made my life more exciting. The Walt Disney Company also made the Disney Channel, which has awesome and funny shows.

One of the reasons Walt Disney is my hero is because he had a hard life. Walt had to make move often and worked several jobs in his life. He moved many times because of his job. Walt Disney is a brave person for facing difficult moments in his life. Disney worked many jobs because he needed the money for his family.

Another reason Walt is my hero is because he had perseverance. He led the construction of the Disneyland and Disney World until he died on December 15,1966, when he was only 65. He started out working on a farm and ended up in Hollywood where he made short films.

The last reason Walt Disney is my hero is because he juggled both a family and a job. He had two daughters, Diane and Sharon. At his job Walt made the films Pinocchio, Fantasia, Dumbo, and Bambi in only 5 years! One day I also want to make movies.

I think Walt's greatest accomplishment is the creation of Disneyland and Disney World. Today, millions of people around the people the world love going to the many Disney Parks. Because of Disney's creativity and love for fun allows families to enjoy and SCREAM on the most exciting rides in the world! That is why my hero is Walt Disney.