Walt Disney

by Samantha from Atlantic Highlands

Walt Disney has been born putting smiles on peoples faces for many years. His movies, Broadway plays, and parks make almost everyone laugh, cry, dance, and curl up in your seat. Some Disney classics are Mary Poppins, Beauty and the Beast ,and Cinderella but those are some off the top of the list. Newer movies are Frozen, Brave, and the 2 new Broadway plays are Newsies and Cinderella.

The company Disney also made apps like Temple Run. Some people prefer Disneyland, but some prefer Disney World. Splash Mountain is a old time favorite it is a wet and wild ride. But It's a Small World is way different - it is a low moving ride that sings. In Epcot, there is a ride that can't be beat. This ride is a fast car race. In Disneyland, there are crazy and fun rides.

Meeting new friends is one of my favorite things to do at Disney. When I go to Disney I always meet at least 2 new people. Even though we don't see each other anymore we don't waste a second playing when we see each other. Meeting new people is a great experience. They have many hotels with many smiling faces.

Gift shops! The shops are amazing they have stuff from stuffed animals to hats. They have a system called points if you belong to the Disney Movie Club this system gives you free points when you buy a movie you get pins and stuff with points. Pins are swappable with Disney store clerks and hotel helpers. This is a short tour through Disney's theme parks. If you can dream it you can do it.