Walt Disney

by Holly from Eden Prairie

Walt Disney is known everywhere because of his creation. He created Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck, Daisy Duck, Goofy, Pluto, and many more. He succeeded very well in life.

Walt Disney was born in December and died on December 15th, 1960. His body was frozen in a Cryonics Chamber and still is. Walt Disney died from lung cancer in Burbank, California. The Walt Disney Company has a profit of about 35 billion dollars. He was Christian. His dad was Elias Disney. His mom was Flora Call. He had two children named Diane Marie Disney and Sharon Mae Disney.

Walt Disney never got to see his creation of Disney World which is sad but since he was very close with his brother, his brother helped with the process of making Magic Kingdom. He is a hero to me and many others because he did so much for the world because people from all around the world know his name and of course Disney Land/World.

Walt Disney’s name will be known in lights forever or at least a long time because of his creation of the characters like Steamboat Willie (his first character) and places like Disney World.