Will Ferrell

by Jonathan from Newark

Stay Classy
Will Ferrell
Will Ferrell

Will Ferrell is an actor who mostly does comedic movies or skits. Although he almost exclusively does comedy movies, he has been nominated for at least 27 times. He stepped into the scene at around the 1995. Although he is an actor he also launched his own website, Funny or Die.

Ron Burgundy
Ron Burgundy

Will Ferrell's career began on the hit show Saturday Night Live. At his time there Will at some of the most memorable skits ever at Saturday Night Live. He is arguably one of SNL's most successful actors. At his time at SNL he also launched his movie career while doing SNL.

Will Ferrell in Step Brothers
Will Ferrell in Step Brothers

Although Will Ferrell is one of the most consistently funny actors. He has been nominated for best actor/performance for a total of 11 times. Although he is a very good actor he has been nominated for worst actor in the movies Bewitched and Kicking and Screaming.

SNL skit featuring Will Ferrell
SNL skit featuring Will Ferrell

Although Will Ferrell is an actor he co produced the show East Bound and Down and also launched his own web site called Funny or Die. Will Ferrell has been very successful outside of the movie business.

Will Ferrell in Step Brothers
Will Ferrell in Step Brothers

Will Ferrell is my hero because he showed me that you could be funny and get rich because of it. His humor has taken him so far in life he basically has the right to create any show, web site, or movie.