Wiz Khalifa

by Nick from Newark

Cameron Jibril Thomaz a.k.a. Wiz Khalifa is my hero because he inspires me to do so much in life. He's been through so many tough times but he never let that stop him from concurring his dreams. He continued to work hard at his goals in life until he accomplished them. During those though times he held his head high and fought threw the struggles. Which is really the main reason he is my hero, because i can relate to him. I've experienced many of the though times that he also has.

I also consider him a hero because i share a lot of the same interests as he does. For example tattoos, i really like tattoos because i feel that there a good way for people to express their individuality. They can put pictures of things that mean a lot to them, interest them, or inspire them. Wiz Khalifa has tattoos all over his body, of all sorts of things, so people can know stuff about him by just looking at him.

I see him as a great hero because even after all of the fame and glory he's received, he is still very humble on the inside. And if i were him i would be the same exact away, cause friends and family is what is most important. Because they're the ones who will be there for you through all of the good and bad. After making so much money he returns the favor to everyone he knows, by making sure everyone close to him is living comfortably. I see that as something someone with a real heart would do, take care of the people who were there from the beginning and never let the money get your head.

Another thing I share in common with my hero is that we both grew up in a rough environment. He grew up having to move from city to city because of both his parents being in the military. And his parents got a divorce at the time he was three years old. I can relate to that cause my parents divorced when i was five and i had to move a lot as well. By seeing his success it shows me that anyone can make it to the top even if you start at the bottom.

P
P

These are the reasons as to why I see Cameron Jibril Thomaz a.k.a. Wiz Khalifa as such a hero and an inspiration. I can relate to so much of the things he's been through and experienced in life. And he gives me belief that I can become such a major success like him. Especially in the music he writes, because it reflects so much on me. He and both his music have helped me get through some tough times. Wiz Khalifa is my greatest hero.