Wiz Khalifa

by Allison from Lapeer

wiz ( ())
wiz ( ())

My hero is Wiz Khalifa, he was born on September 8th 1987 in Minot, North Dakota. His full name is Cameron Jibril Thomaz. In 2009 he reached the top hip hop chart on i tunes. His mother and father served in the military. Their family moved to Pittsburgh when Wiz was only two. His parents' military service caused the family to move on a regular basis. Wiz has lived in Pittsburgh, South Carolina, Georgia, Oklahoma, Germany, Japan and England. The cause of all this moving was because of both of his parents serving in the military. Wiz's parents left him when he was two. He was left in the hands of his older sister. Wiz was discovered at the age of 19. When he lived in Pittsburgh, he started to write his own music and posted it on youtube and was discovered.

I would say most teenagers like him more than adults because his music is mostly hip hop and rap. Most people who listen to him are teenagers anyways.

One of the songs Wiz sings is No Sleep. I have heard many of his songs because they are very popular on youtube. The song No Sleep has 24,892,318 views. Wiz is very popular, most teenagers listen to his music because he has some inappropriate lyrics. "You don't have to like me, I am not Facebook status"- Wiz Khalifa. Wiz isn't like other musicians, he likes to have fun.

Wiz has many things out for sale at stores with his name, picture or symbol on them. There are many people who like Wiz. Mostly teenagers like Wiz. His music is easy to understand because he doesn't sing fast. His songs are always on the radio, songs he is featured in and songs he sings himself.  He sold over 12,000,000 albums. He made lots of money with the albums he sang. There were t-shirts, sweats, sweatshirts made for him. WIz gets specialized shirts made for him. Wiz has sung with Snoop Dog, T-pain, Mike Ebbs, and Lilly Allen. Wiz is featured in many other songs that can be found on youtube.

The reason why i choose this singer is because, when i first heard his music i didn't like him. That inspired me to start singing songs. I looked into his music and i liked him when i started listening to him. I got farther into his music and i liked him. His songs like "no sleep","black and yellow". I listened to them so much that at one point i got his songs stuck in my head. When i listened to him on you tube, i got to know the other singers that sing with him,. That led to me discovering new singers that he sang with. I choose Wiz because i listen to him a lot, and he sings good and his songs are very popular. I want to go to one to his concerts because i like him and i like his songs.

Wiz is 24 years old and he is a famous musician. That's pretty big for only being 24. Most people hear him on the radio. Where and when did i first hear his music? In the car last year. I like Wiz's music because some of it is funny and sounds good, he raps some too, that's something else i like about him. Wiz has some very funny and inspiring quotes such as this one:"You don't have to like me, i am not a face book status"-Wiz Khalifa. Wiz has some very funny and inspiring quotes such as this one: