William Elliott Strother

by Ethan

My hero is my dad William Elliott Strother. My dad is forty-seven years old. He was born  in Fayetteville, Georgia, just north of Atlanta. My dad's job is the leader of the Savannah DEA that stands for Drug Enforcement Agency. He tracks down criminals selling illegal drugs and arrests them. His favorite color is grey and he likes to hunt, fish, and do archery with me. He is definitely the best dad in the world.

My dad is my hero because he comforts me when I'm depressed. He is always gentle to me. He helps me when I need him. He always has courage. He plans super cool vacations to places such as Tampa Bay, Yellowstone National Park, and Yosemite National Park. He has taught me things that I had no clue about how they worked, such as how a car runs or the speed of light and sound. My dad is definitely my hero.

My dad is a tiny bit similar to the ancient Greek heroes because he is honorable, intelligent, and courageous. He is honorable because he stops crime that would poison thousands of people. He is intelligent because he went to a great private school, law school, and a number of wonderful colleges with great reports from teachers and former students. He is courageous because he tracks down extremely dangerous criminals without fear. My dad is different from the Greek heroes because he does not brag when he does something that would impress people, he does not run around like a heathen destroying monsters for a living, and only uses violence for a threat when needed. My dad is the best dad anyone could wish for.