Dwayne Wade

by Babs from Omaha, Nebraska

Born on January 17, 1982 in Chicago, Illinois Dwayne Wade #3 who plays for the Miami Heat is a hero to me because he makes basketball a funner sport to me. The way he is so flexible makes it even funner to me. Before, I didn't used to like playing basketball but now I could play all day if I had a basketball hoop.

D.Wade Dunkin (google images)
D.Wade Dunkin (google images)

I played basketball for my old school Fontenelle Ellementary School, when I was in the 5th and 6th grade.The first time I saw D. Wade play was when I watched the final game Last year. The Miami Heat was playing the Dallas Mavericks. The Miami Heat won the championship series by winning 4 games even though the Dallas team won the first 2.

I still like basketball but maybe not as much as I used to. D. Wade is also my favorite player but they did not make to the finals this year. D. Wade popped his arm and he can't play as well as he used too. They had to play the Chicago Bulls, a very strong team. D. Wade was not all that good at that time and there was nothing they could do about it. They lost all 4 of the games.