Willow

by Archie from Morinville

Sitting on a cage (I drew my picture/Users/paularc/Desktop/Photo 18.jpg)

My Hero
By: Archie

Hi, my name Archie. I am ten years old and I live in Morinville, Alberta. I am in grade four at Notre Dame Elementary school. I have thirteen people in my family.

I have chosen my pet as my hero. His name is Willow and he is an African Grey Congo bird. His feathers are grey and red in color. He is my hero because he entertains me all the time. Here are some of the funny things that Willow does to make me laugh. He makes a ‘boop,boop’ noise when someone in the family comes into the kitchen. Willow will even play ‘peek-a-boo’ when he wants attention. When my mom is in the T.V. room and everyone else is in the toy room Willow will call out “peek-a-boo” because he wants someone to talk to him. My mom and dad will sometimes let Willow out of his cage. He likes to eat popcorn and birdseed.

I think Willow is a very cool bird and that is why he is my hero.