Wright Brothers

by Ryan from Suwanee

freeallimages.com ()
freeallimages.com ()

In 1903 Orville Wright said "Isn't it astoning that all these secrets have been preserved for so many years just so we could discover them".The Wright brothers were the first people to ever to fly in a man made plane and it be successful.This is why the Wright brothers are a hero to many.

silvercreekbooksllc.com ()
silvercreekbooksllc.com ()

The Wright brothers were influenced by a toy that there dad brought home after a business trip. Since, the day there dad brought home that toy the wright brothers have been fascinated by flight. This was the beginning of flight for the Wright brothers and the world.

wikimedia.org ()
wikimedia.org ()

The Wright brothers a hero to many because of their fortitude and dedication. The Wright brothers wanted a faster way to travel in the late 1800's early 1900's instead of walking, train, or by wagon. The text states, "It took the Wright Brothers six years to make the first plane[1899-1905]"(history.com). This piece of evidence proves that they did have dedication by taking time to make the first plane that can fly. Even when they did fail they still tried again. In addition to having dedication, they also had fortitude. The author states, "They had no college education, no formal technical training.and little money of their own" (the daily beast.com).This quote shows fourtitude even when the wright brothers had no technical training, no college education, and had little money. In conclusion, the Wright brothers both have dedication and fortitude by not giving up even if they had no college education.

bbb.org ()
bbb.org ()

Some of the long term effects of the Wright brothers making the plan is that traveling is now faster. People can now go onto a plane instead of driving a car and get there faster. Now the armey can get troops to the places they need to be to help their countries. These are just some of the long term effects of the Wright brothers making the plane.

The Wright brothers are a hero to many because of their dedication and their fourtitude. The Wright were the first people ever to make the first plane. In conclusion, by the Wright brothers making the first plane that took flight at Kitty Hawk, North Carolina in 1907 the Wright brothers are a hero to many.