Yanni

by Warren from Cupertino

<a href=http://emol.org/music/artists/yanni/71949492,E3326DF3B7CAA116877.jpg>Yanni</a>
Yanni

Yanni is one of the greatest pianists of his day. He was born in Kalamata, Greece. When he was a little child he always dreamed of becoming great. In order to fulfill this dream, he had to work a lot harder than expected. As he got older, all of his hard work paid off. In 1992 he got a Grammy nomination for his album "Dare to Dream." He also has one of the best selling music videos of all time. He is so inspiring because with his music there are never any borders or boundaries on how well he is able to perform. He creates music where, no matter what language you speak, it reaches out to everyone. He is so well known and so musically talented that he was able to perform in the Taj Mahal and China's Forbidden City. Many different races were able to see him play at his best.

Yanni is a very confident and outgoing individual. What I like about him the most is that he embraces his talent and knows exactly what he wants. He always has faith and never doubts himself. He invested millions of dollars into his project and created something so wonderful. He has always thought about his music. I think that his success should be introduced to everyone; if you want to achieve greatness then you have to work hard and not give up.

With his music he featured new composers into his spotlight. He gave people opportunities for their music to be introduced into the world.

Yanni is my hero because I am also a musician. I play the piano. After I saw him perform in front of thousands of people, it made me realize how lucky I was to have musical talent of my own. It inspired me to proceed with my ability and not give up. I now enjoy playing a lot more and I started to realize how many opportunities I am able to fulfill if I keep playing. When I was younger I didn't enjoy playing as much as I do now. After I saw Yanni perform, it made me see that I will be able to get better as time goes on. I am glad that I was able to see him play at his best. That it why Yanni is my hero.

Yanni - His official site