YouTube

by Jacob from Olive Branch

Hello, my hero is actually not a single person, but lots of people. They are all part of something called YouTube. I really like YouTube and it's a big part of my life. If you don't know what YouTube is, then go to the link in the related link box.

YouTube has character traits like entertainment and inspiration. I think YouTube is heroic because it inspires people to get on YouTube and show people what they can do. It's a very great way to get information and recipes and stuff. YouTube is also a way to get walkthroughs for video games and that is one of the biggest reasons why I watch YouTube. One thing YouTube has to offer are animations that are really good and sometimes really funny. Some of my friends have YouTube channels and their names are Macon and Luke.

So that is why YouTube is my hero. I hope you liked this article. Please subscribe to my channel. Again, YouTube is my hero.

youtube - If you don't know what youtube is, click this link!