Zaveen Kureishy

by Sunna from Wheeling

My hero is my father Zaveen Kureishy. He is a caring doctor so he could save your life. My dad helps people with their needs all the time. My dad also cares for his son and daughters and he makes them do their best. I think he could be a hero to anyone. My dad is my hero and I am proud of him!

My dad is an Internal Medicine doctor. He gives people care and kindness from his heart. He is also nice to his employees. I love how he is nice to everyone. He always makes me believe that I could be a doctor one day like him. I wish I could be a doctor right now to be more like him!

My dads helps people everyday with their needs. Once this lady came up to him asked him for a checkup with a nurse, but my dad checked her because the nurse was way too busy. I think that shows that he is self-less because he was busy that day too. Another time when I was little I got marble stuck up my nose and I went to his office. He got the marble out of my nose and gave me a seal that said " I went to the doctors". It was really cute and that made my day.

My dad makes me and my siblings do our best no matter what. He pushes us to do it. He always said if you want to get a good job or get good grades we have to study, work hard, and try your best. I always try to do my best and my dad is happy with all of my grades. My dad was right and now I hope to be a great person like him.

My dad is my hero and I am good with that. My dad is great. He does all these nice things for all of these strangers. My dad is nice, kind, generous, self-less, and caring. That's one reason that I love my dad so much!