Zack Michael

by Ramzi from Lawndale

"If you can believe it you can achieve it,"

"If you can believe it you can achieve it," advises my uncle Zack. My uncle Zack is my hero for many reasons. My uncle is always there for me. He helps me with everything I ask, whether it’s a situation that is difficult for me to understand or school work. He gives me a lot of advice about life to make the best for me. I really look up to him a whole lot.

My uncle Zack has done many things for all of us. He always helps our family by supporting his mom and dad with whatever they ask, teach us many life situations and the meanings of life for what we got and being thankful for everything. My uncle Zack accomplished many of his goals. He’s really successful, he got a really good education, he has great health, and has a good future. One of his biggest goals is to help raise us and to help his family.

Zack, my uncle, lives in Lawndale a few minutes away from where I live. My uncle Zack works in different places that he enjoys. One of his greatest jobs is in the film industry at Sony pictures. He makes sure that the movie he is doing has a certain amount of money or helps finance the movie. My uncle got to see the Spiderman movie set because he worked for the director. Another job of his is a part time job as co manager at a restaurant that a friend of his owns and wanted him to fill in for him. One last job of his is that he works in a winery. My uncle does a lot of work but it pays off.

My uncle loves to live life. He likes to do many things that he always wanted to do in life, and he loves going out to many different places. He loves to enjoy nature and likes to make everything last for him. He likes to do many things, like going to the beach and seeing many sites around the world. He loves doing these things. My uncle loves many old and new cars and likes to play and watch sports.

My uncle Zack has always been my hero. He loves to live his life to the fullest and always gives me great advice. My uncle is very special and always likes to do things that excite him a lot. He makes the best out of every situation. My uncle has done a lot for me and inspires me a lot.