Zackery Muldrow

by Dasha from Pickerington

And I believe we need heroes, I believe we need certain people who we can measure our own shortcomings by.Richard Attenborough

My definition of a hero is someone who is an admirable person and doesn't technically have to have a lot going for them but someone who knows the ropes and made a name for themselves also isn't self centered and is willing to help others in need.

I believe that it is very important to have a hero. That way you can not only have someone you look up to or admire but just knowing the fact that any and everything can be accomplished with or without help and or team. I also believe that a hero is important because looking up at them makes it feel as if you could be the same or even better if you push hard.

My personal hero would have to be my uncle Zack. He is my hero because he is very successful, brave, kind and bold at a very young age of 24. My hero fits the definition of my hero because i admire and look up to him, not only because he has something going for him but he helps others in need and is always there if you need something.

My hero should be acknowledged because he has bravery, the heart and soul to care and take care of people. He is kind, open hearted and someone who helps others in need.

1) Do you think of yourself as a hero? (Mom) Yes. (Zack) No.

2) Do you have a hero? (Mom) Yes. Helen Keller (Zack) Anyone who does something for themselves.

3) Would you ever change heroes? (Mom) No. Not even for the world. (Zack) I wouldn't change heroes for the world!

4) Would you recommend anyone to have a hero? (Mom) Everyone should have someone to look up to. (Zack) I recommend a hero to any child who aims for success.

5) Name 3 qualities in a hero.

- (Mom) Dependable. (Zack) Good head on their shoulders.

- (Mom) Self starter. (Zack) Thinks more of people than themselves

- (Mom) Achiever. (Zack) Aims towards the future.

6) Do you believe that any and everything is possible for anyone who tries? (Mom) Anything's possible. (Zack) Anything's possible if a person believes.

7) What are you proud of? (Mom) Myself, Family and others who have a head on their shoulders. (Zack) Graduating and going to college.

8) What are your strengths? (Mom) My attitude and communication. (Zack) Studying and getting good grades.

9) What are your goals and hopes for me? (Mom) I pray for you to be better than what i am. (Zack) Finishing high school and college, also helping others who need it.

10) What advice would you give me for the future? (Mom) The older you get the wiser you grow. Life is a lesson learned. (Zack) Stay in school. Go off to a university with a scholarship.