Zendaya

by Minea from Ljubljana

Zendaya is a young singer, actor, dancer and model. She was born on September 1, 1996 in Oakland, California. Zendaya has done a lot of inspiring things and she is only 20 years old. She helped a few charities like: American Heart Association, American Stroke Association, Communities in Schools, Convoy of Hope, DonorsChoose.org, PETA and UNICEF. She is also a famous singer, good dancer, amazing actress and gorgeous model. Zendaya currently lives in Los Angeles with her family and dog. Her interests include singing, dancing and designing clothes. Zendaya began her professional career working as a fashion model for Macy's, Mervyns and Old Navy. Zendaya spent three years of dancing in a dance group called Future Shock Oakland. She acted in Shake It Up, Good Luck Charlie, PrankStars ,A.N.T. Farm, Frenemies, Dancing with the Stars and now she is still acting in K.C. Undercover. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zendaya)
These are all Disney productions. She also published a few brilliant songs. She got nominated in different categories 13 times and she won 3 times.

Zandaya is very important to me because she isn't just an amazing actress, she is also a very inspiring person. She came from a poor family and she managed to succeed by herself. She also stayed humble when she became famous. I admire her for her concern for other people and that she isn't afraid to speak her mind. I know that in future she will still be my role model and she will still inspire other people and help them.