Why is abe a really good hero for some people?

Abraham lincoln

by Tyler Radley from California, Orange County School of Arts

"Government of the people, by the people,for the people,shall not perish from earth."

"Whatever you are, be a good one"

"A house divided agienst it self cannot stand"

124794AbeMe Abraham Lincoln is my hero because he set slaves free which means if he didn't free the slaves, I wouldn't be here today. He also helped the slaves escape leaving with no slaves behind. Then he encouraged the border states to outlaw slaves. Another accomplishment was he was the only one to hold a patent. Finally is he became the 16th president which is pretty special for a guy like him. In conclusion he is my hero for many reasons. 

Abraham Lincoln was born February 12, 1809 and died April 15, 1865. He was an American lawyer. He was the 16th president of the United States. He was assassinated at Peterson house.

Abraham Lincoln practiced law without a degree and he wanted women to have the vote in 1836. He was a big animal lover. He was a wrestler at 21.

He lost his first bid for presidential ticket. He never belonged in a organized church. He didn't drink, smoke or take drugs. He didn't have a middle name.

In conclusion Abe is my hero for these reasons. If you have a hero make sure to make it Abe. He did a lot of things for us and brought us here today.

By Tyler Radley.

I'm sharing this information because for a school project and why hes my hero.