Albert Einstein

by Kallen Jindrak from Cochrane, Alberta

¨ Life is like a bicycle. To keep balance you must keep moving. ¨

131553Albert Einstein Webby KallenI chose Albert Einstein because when I heard about him, I thought he was such an interesting person to do My Hero on. The book I'm reading about, "Albert Einstein," is a normal biography book. The book is 155 pages long, plus the translations, and with the index it's 160 pages long. The book covers the life of Albert Einstein from when he was born on March 14, 1879, to when he died on April 18, 1955. Walter Isaacson’s book was published in 2009, and the author of my book is Walter Isaacson. Walter is an American writer and journalist, and he was also a professor at a Tulane University. Walter Isaacson was born May 20, 1952, and he is age 66 today.

131557Albert Einstein KallenAlbert Einstein was born in Ulm, Germany at 11:30 am on Friday, March 14, 1879. Albert Einstein grew up in Munich. Munich is home to old-century homes and museums. The wife of Albert was Elsa Einstein, and the former wife of Albert Einstein was Mileva Meric. Albert Einstein had three children. Their names were Eduard Einstein, Hans Albert Einstein and Lieserl Einstein. Albert Einstein also had a sister named Maja Einstein. When Albert Einstein was about eight years old, he went to a school called Luitpold Gymnasium, known as Albert Einstein Gymnasium today. When he was in university, he went to four different universities called University of Zurich, ETH Zurich, Leiden University and Complutense University of Madrid. When he was not at school, Albert Einstein loved to play the violin. When Albert Einstein was six years old, he started playing the violin. Albert Einstein was influenced by a lot of people, but a couple of them were Isaac Newton, Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi, Thomas Young and Hermann Minkowski, but there's a lot more people Albert Einstein was influenced by. Albert Einstein's dream was to become a scientist. Albert Einstein wanted to be a scientist when he grew up, and his dreams and wishes came true. Albert Einstein foreshadowed the development of atomic power and the atomic bomb. 

131558Albert Einsteinby KallenAlbert Einstein had some challenges in his life like when his parents and wife passed away and when he tried to find out the answers of space and time. Over time, Albert Einstein overcame that his parents and wife passed away, but he was still sad that it happened. Also Albert Einstein did not overcome the answers of space and time by the time he passed away, but he was still a great scientist. Albert Einstein's dad probably contributed to his success because one day his dad gave Albert Einstein a compass and made him think why does the needle always point for the north, and that's when Albert Einstein got interested in physics. Three of Albert Einstein's qualities are that he is brilliant, unique and brave. He is brilliant because he is a great mathematician and he knows a bunch of physics. He is also unique because he created the special reality equation E=mc2 and because he is different from other people, and last of all he is brave because if he wasn't, he probably wouldn't be famous. Albert Einstein once said that the word god was the expression and product of human weakness. One funny thing about Albert Einstein is that he has a hatred of socks and one sad thing about Albert Einstein is that he was expelled for his bad behaviour because his teacher worried it might catch on to other kids. Albert Einstein accomplished a lot of awards like the Nobel Prize in Physics in 1921, the Franklin Medal in 1935, Copley Medal in 1925, Matteucci Medal in 1921, Max Planck Medal in 1929, Barnard Medal for Meritorious Service to Science and the Gold Medal of the Royal Astronomical Society in 1926.

One thing that disappointed me was that when Albert Einstein was little, he used to batter his sister’s head with hard objects, and one thing that surprised me is that Albert Einstein had a hatred of socks. If I were to meet Albert Einstein, my three questions would be: What made you love learning about space and science, why didn't you get surgery for your abdominal aortic aneurysm, and how did you feel when World Wars 1 and 2 started. I wouldn't want to be Albert Einstein’s child because World War II was happening and I wouldn't want to be in that kind of stress. I liked the book I read about Albert Einstein because it was interesting about what happened in his life. When I was reading the book I learned that Albert Einstein won the Nobel Prize and that he married his cousin Elsa Einstein and that he had three children plus one when he was married to Mileva Meric. One thing that can apply to my life from Albert Einstein's life is to read more often. Why I think other people will not like this book because some people hate long books and might not like to read the book I was reading about Albert Einstein. I am happy I chose Albert Einstein for my hero because before, when I didn't read the book about Albert Einstein, I only knew him by name, but after when I read the book, I knew such more about him and I love space, so I was like, why not do my hero about Albert Einstein. I find Albert Einstein a hero because if Albert Einstein was nobody we wouldn't know so much about space and time.

Albert Einstein -Wikipedia - Albert Einstein -Wikipedia
Albert Einstein biographical - Albert Einstein biographical
Albert Einstein history - Albert Einstein history
Albert Einstein biography - Albert Einstein biography
Albert Einstein starchild - Albert Einstein starchild