Alberto

by Isidro from Center

One day when I was in Mexico like 3 years ago -- me and my friend liked go to the river and every day we go all together and one day when we go to the river we walk for the road and we hear a little noise and we see to the back and see the snake it was a big snake and every body run to take a rock and through the rock to the snake and finally we killed the snake--- it was a big snake and ugly too.

Finally we go to the river and every body was happy and one friend say who want to play and every body say yes come on go play in the water and I think every body knows how to swim but me no I never learn to swim I am scared of the water and this the reason for I never learn to swim .

I am scared the water and this is the reason I never learn to swim and every body jump to the water and I do the same but I never remember that I can’t swim and one of my friend sees me when I was in the water and he said, "you can’t swim?" and I say, "no." and he saved me.

Every body go outside to the river and asks if i'm ok and I said "yes" but I never remembered that i can't swim... i forget and i don't know why but i jump to the water and one of my friends say maybe you want to learn to swim and i said yes i wanted to but I don't want to die young.

All my friends are very good to me and when I came to the United State they made a party for my good-bye. we dansed and remembered all the days when went to school and to other places and one of my friends remembered one thing and he said who remembers the other day when we go to the party in my girlfriend house and one of us did something--- who remembers--- and every body laugh and other things both i can't remember all my friend are my hero.