Successful school management is the cornerstone of the educational process, it is a process of planning, organizing, and managing the activities of the school.  Our hero with his personal features and his efforts brings life to a school with few material resources

Ali Duale Adan

by Gaber Elsayed from Port Said in Egypt

He deserves the title of an Educational Hero, as his life since he was an elementary  school student at Gama Abd Elnaser School until he became its principal, is full of situations that deserve appreciation. 

A different style of management. He is a father to his students and a friend to the teachers, his school is what occupies his mind, patient and calm when facing hard situations, has the ability to solve problems, manages the school with limited material resources, promotes the value of his community and encourages creative ideas and active learning activities in his school.     

Gamal Abd Elnaser School - Speech by Ali duale, director of Gamal Abd Elnaser School, Burao, Somaliland

Gaber Hassan, science teacher

https://hasangaber.wixsite.com/science