Amanda Leigh (Mandy) Moore

by Sara from San Jose

Amanda Leigh(Mandy) Moore was born April 10th 1984 in Nashua, New Hampshire.She has two brothers Scott and Kyle Moore.At the age of six Mandy new that she wanted to sing or at least be on stage.She found her love of singing at a summer musical theater camp at nine years old. So she begged her parents for acting and voice lessons.they gave in and let her take those lessons. She began auditioning for plays in local theaters.

Mandy spent seven years dancing and being a cheerleader for Pop Warner Football.Soon in Orlando Mandy became known as the "National Anthem Girl."Mandy would sing the national anthem for all the major sports teams. Mandy has sung a solo at the white house and Opryland. Mandy went to Rock Lake Middle School in Aitmonte,Springs,Florida.When Mandy first started recording her friends really didn't under stand why she couldn't hang out with them all the time. After a while they started to under stand why.

Mandy is now 18 and lives at home with her three cats. Mandy's been in movies such as Princess Diaries and the recent movie A Walk To Remember with Shane West. Mandy has three cd's out her new one called Mandy Moore.

FAVORITES Animal: Monkey Food: Pink cotten candey and bagles Artist: Pablo Picasso for breakfast Colors: pink& orange Book: A Land Remembered Comic Book: Archie Cartoon Character: Pink Panther Fast Food Restaurant: Wendys Store: Bloomingdales Vacation Spot: London City: Sydeny,Australia Car: Lexus RX 300