AUDIO

Animal Hero: Robert L. Rooks by Isabelle Cox

Picture of Animal Hero: Robert L. Rooks by Isabelle Cox Picture of Animal Hero: Robert L. Rooks by Isabelle Cox

My hero is Robert L. Rooks. My hero has saved many animals lives as an American Veterinarian and is proud of it.

Robert lives in Orange County, California, where he also has a vet office. I personally have searched and not found when he was born or if he has passed yet, but I think that he is still alive because there was nothing saying he has passed.

This person is very important to me because when I grow up I fully and honestly want to be a veterinarian because i love animals and care for them a lot. He has done a lot of things for animals like I plan to. He has made mistakes just like I and everybody else will do in life. I want to found a veterinarian office just like he has successfully done. Many books on being veterinarians may have been written by him, as he has written books on that, which I may someday do also. There are many reasons that he is my hero but those are just some of them.