Arnaud Beltrame

by Victor Hennart from Seclin in France

Arnaud Beltrame was a French policeman born on April 18, 1973, and he died on March 24, 2018, in Carcassonne. He became a policeman in 2001 and before he worked in the army. He had to get married on 9 June 2018.

A hero is a person who represents a symbol. He must show the example. He is a person we admire, thanks to these actions. He could save lives or change the world.

On March 23, 2018, there was a terrorist attack in a supermarket in Trèbes near Carcassonne in France, with a taking of hostages. He decided to save the life of a hostage and he gave his life in exchange. He was killed by the terrorist during the assault of special forces.

He was the strongest, the bravest and the most courageous policeman in France. He was not afraid to die to save people. He is an example for the whole nation.

In my opinion, he represents the job of all the policemen because they must protect people during their daily life. I choose this person because he saved many lives and if I had a a family member hostage, I wish he had saved them.

133492Arnaud Beltramehttps://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arnaud_Beltrame#/media/File:Arnaud_Beltrame_2.jpg