Arnold Schwarzenegger

by Théo Ernould from Lycée Marguerite de Flandre

124438Arnold as Governorpurepeople124388Arnold Schwarzenegger.Arnold Schwarzenegger was born in July 30, 1947 at Thal in Austria. He's an Austrian-American actor, bodybuilder, businessman, author and politician. He was also the 38th Governor of California from 2003 to 2011 with two terms. He began weight training at the age of 15 and from that moment he won Mr. Universe title, Mr Olympia contest seven times and a Festival has his name, the Arnold Sports Festival. He played Terminator as the protagonist who had the same name and other action films. He married Maria Shriver in 1986, she's the niece of the U.S President John F. Kennedy. The parents of Arnold are Aurelia Schwarzenegger and Gustav  Schwarzenegger. Sadly his father Gustav was a Nazi.

124448Arnold when he won contestSports.frWhen he was in holidays at Mauï in Hawaii, he saw something was wrong with a man in the sea, so he went to save him 80 meters away from the shore. The swimmer had a cramp and he almost died from drowning. I consider him to be like a hero because he saved a life, he was in holidays and if he had not seen anything, the guy could be dead at this time but he did something. What's more he swam 80 meters back and forth to save him.  He's a hero for saving a life. He's a model for me, he makes me a better man because it shows me that with courage we can do everything including saving lives.