Library

Batman

by Ricky from Ventura

Name: Ricky Mack School: Foothill

Hero Information Real Name: Bruce Wayne
Known Aliases: Matches Malone and Sir Hemingford Gray
Eye/Hair Color: Black/Blue
Age: About 35(varies)
Known Relatives: Dr. Thomas Wayne (Father) - Deceased
Martha Wayne (Mother) - Deceased
Known Allies: Nightwing, Robin, The Oracle, Green Arrow (Connor Hawke), Green Arrow (Oliver Queen - Deceased), Wonder Woman, The Huntress, Superman, Alfred Pennyworth, The Flash (Wally West), and Azrael.
Known Enemies: The Joker, Two-Face, Poison Ivy, The Scarecrow, Ra's Al Ghul, The Mad Hatter, The Riddler, Abbatoir (Deceased), Mr. Freeze, Mr. Zsasz, etc.
Birthplace: Gotham City, United States
Area of Ops: Gotham City, United States
Group Affiliation: The Justice League of America
Occupation: Owner of Wayne Enterprises.
Powers: Possesses no powers and simply relies on his skills which he has honed over the years and is a highly skilled hand-to-hand combatent, detective, tactian, computers, and has trained himself various techniques to aid him in his crime fighting career.
Batman contribute to society by protecting it and saving peoples lives. Batman wanted to do soemthing for his city after his parants were murdered. Realizing he would need to work outside the law to accomplish his mission, Bruce disquised himself as a Bat in order to strike fear into the hearts of superstisious criminals. His actions at first condemned by Gordon, the police Commissioner soon realized that Batman could accomplish a kind of justice that all too often escaped the boundaries of the law. An unspoken friendship developed between the two.
Batman values and belives are what people in real life strive to do so.