Bill Gates

by Gowri from Montvale, New Jersey in United States

130109Bill GatesWikimedia 

Have you ever imagined being a millionaire and being awarded every month or year? Well this man or person accomplished many things and his name is Bill Gates. Bill made many creations  including Microsoft. His background and his accomplishments are very interesting and they are fascinating to learn or experience.

Bill Gates was born on Oct. 28.1955 in Seattle, Washington. Bill created MicroSoft. Bill earned a lot of money. Bill and Melinda Gates created a foundation where they help a lot foundations, like health foundations and many others. He donated $50.7 million.  Bill likes to write books and he also got awarded by Queen Elizabeth of England 2nd. Bill also invested in many companies like Amazon and others. Bill also has many problems  that he can solve and he also went to Harvard University.