CHRISSEY MILES

by Brittney Miles from kellyville

My mom is one of the best person in the world to me. I know me and her get in fights but who doesn't with there mom. Sometimes things dont always work out the way you want them to. You know I really love you.

I really love my mom and every thing she does. Sometimes I wish I could just be her friend. Everybody tells me how great their moms are but I just say "yah" and remember how great my mother is compared to theirs.

She plays with us alot and she says we are the only thing that really matters to her. Sometimes she pays for my dance even is she doesn't really have the money but she always says "Im doing this because I know how much you like dance". I usually just smile.That is also why my mom is my hero.

Sometime ago my mom and I got into a fight and I told her I didnt love her. I know that that was wrong but I will never say that to her again. I have a little deal with my mom we would say prayers everynight. She knows I love her And That is why my mom is my hero. Our prayer goes like this:

Now I lay me down to sleep I pray the Lord my soul to keep and in the morning when I wake thank you Lord Jesus for goodness sake. "AMEN"