Christopher Scott Kyle

by Jordan from Annoeullin in France

124413Cristopher Scott KyleKISBYTOCristopher Scott Kyle was the most famous American soldier. He was born on 8 April 1974 in Odessa, Texas, and he was killed on 2 February 2013. He had two nicknames: "Al Sheitan" by the Taliban and "The legend" by the US Navy SEALs. He was an elite shooter and he killed 255 people, he participated in the Iraqi War. He received the Silver Star Medal, 4 times the Bronze Star. He was in the United States Navy and the SEALs. He holds the record of the most numerous lethal shots (160 people). He's a national hero in America and he was considered as the best modern sniper.

124474film of his lifehttps://www.avoir-alire.com/american-sniper-la-critique-d-un-eastwood-polemique

A film was shot telling his story but the film doesn't reflect the real story. The film was called "American Sniper". I choose this soldier because it's an example to me, he defended his country for a long time .He saved lot of lives and the Iraq War was so hard but he was able to come back in his family. He is an example for the other soldiers and people. He's my Hero because I'm fond of the American military. I know he killed a lot of people but he was forced to protect his companions. He gave me the envy to protect my country and help the other people. For me it's an example of  courage and bravery. The film of his life shows me the horror of war and he resisted at this. I have lot of respect for his patriotism.