Cristiano Ronaldo

by Manoel from Gondecourt in France

124396Ronaldo Getty Images Cristiano Ronaldo was born in 1985 the 5 February. He is Portuguese and he is 33 years old. He played in Real Madrid since 2009 and he is a captain of the club. It's a legend of football, his total number of goal is 650 goals. He won the Europe Cup with Portugal. He's a special footballer player because he won five balls of gold It's a better prize of football. He's the first footballer player who won the Gold Shoe European four recovery. He is also equivalence striker of history of championship European of nation with Michel Platini.

Cristiano Ronaldo is a hero because he gave a lot of money for associations for children who are not very well. He went see some children who dream to meet him, he is a hero because he inspired some little children who want become like him.

The link with me is the same for a lot of people, everybody wants to become a new Cristiano Ronaldo. It's thanks to him I started to play football because I want resemble him, he inspired me. What's more, he is Portuguese like me.