David Krecker

by Kim from Center Valley

My hero is my Teacher David Krecker. He was my fifth grade Math teacher. He was a major Denver Broncos fan and he would go nuts over the Denver Broncos!

Mr. Krecker would play lots of games with us and would help us learn alot too. Like he always said The Amount of things you learn all depends on the teacher! We would have tons of fun whenever we were in math!

I never really liked Math that much,, it though it was hard! Mr. Krecker helped me pull through and conquor my Math problems. Some times if it was hot we would go out side and do Math out there or just play on the play gorund. He really helped me understand math!

One day Mr. Krecker started a teacher war with anithe teacher Mrs. Hutzler. Well, that went on forever and of courese nobody was crowned the winner. Well one of Mr. Krecker's math kids put up little stick up notes on the window and Mrs. Hutzler's class made a big yellow sign out of paper and covered all of Mr. Krecker's window! That was funny!

My hero David Krecker!