Health

Dr. Qureshi, is an extremely selfless individual who has much experience with not only life, but with dealing with people as well. With individuals like Dr. Qureshi, the world is a much better place to tolerate and live in. 

Dr. Jamal Qureshi (MD)

by Kennedy Wilcox & Prentis Scott from Milwaukee, Wisconsin in United States

"Good things happen to good people and helping people, in the long run will definitely help you out." - Dr. Jamal A. Qureshi

118511Dr. Jamal Qureshi (MD)GI Associates LLC.Dr. Qureshi is a gastroenterologist in Milwaukee, WI. He works with multiple hospitals in the area like St. Lukes (Aurora) and the Aurora Medical Center. He is apart of the company GI Associates LLC. and has been in medical practice for 12 years. 

Dr. Qureshi tends to have many patients who come into the office. These patients are required to have insurance that will cover the cost of the visit as well as the co-pay. Some people do not have insurance, and Dr. Qureshi takes these matters into his own hands and waives any fees that may come to them. These fees are essentially deducted from his own paycheck, or in other words, he doesn't get paid for their visit. 

As a witness, while working with Dr. Qureshi, I have come to realize that he truly is a selfless individual. I remember, approximately 2 weeks ago, a patient came in and right away went to the receptionist. They had said that there was going to be a $100 co-pay. I assumed that they were going to have the money, so I went to go and prepare the room. I came back, ready to get the patient, yet they were still talking to the receptionist because they did not have the money. The receptionist had the patient go sit down, and she called the doctor over to tell him about the situation. He simply told her to waive the fee, and she did. The patient was extremely grateful. 

In the interview that was conducted Dr. Qureshi had said "Karma will always come back, and handle what it has to handle". 

Medicine, Board of Internal. Jamal A. Qureshi, M.D.. [Online] Available http://mygiassociates.com/physician/jamal-qureshi-m-d/.2017.

News, US. Dr. Jamal Qureshi MD. [Online] Available https://health.usnews.com/doctors/jamal-qureshi-515793.2017.