Ellen DeGenners

by Brooke S from United States

130152Ellen DeGeneresShutterstock.com            Ellen DeGeneres                                          

Ellen DeGeneres is a comedian with her own talk show. She has inspired others and doesn’t give up on her dreams. I will tell you about Ellen’s life and Ellen’s accomplishments.

In Ellen’s life she has things that matter. Ellen DeGeneres was born on January 26, 1958 in Metairie, LA. In addition to that her birth stone is the Aquarius. She went to The University of New Orleans for college. In fact She went to bars and coffee shops to tell jokes to earn some money. Also, Ellen married Portia de Rossi on August 16, 2008. However, she would make jokes about having kids. On the other hand, Ellen has a job as a comedian and is a morning show host. Right now Ellen is 60 and has a lot to go ahead of her.

In Ellen’s years of being a celebrity she has accomplished a lot. Ellen started her own talk show called “The Ellen DeGeneres Show” in the 1980’s. As a result she was named funniest person in 1982. IN addition she was in “Finding Nemo” 2003 as the voice of Dory. Then again they made a “Finding Dory” on June 17, 2016 and she played Dory for the second time. Most importantly Ellen got the Medal of Freedom from Barack Obama on November 16, 2016 and was so happy.

In conclusion Ellen is so funny, a great comedian and has an awesome morning show (in my opinion). She is 60 but she gets things done. Ellen Has a lot of accomplishments and a great background. That is why she is my hero.