Elon Musk

by Romain Coquette from Annoeullin in France

I'm going to tell you about my hero. his name is Elon Musk. For me a hero is smart, he sees his vision of the world, he creates the impossible and achieves his dreams. For me, a hero provides knowledge and stands up for a cause.132769Musk at the Royal Society admissions day in London, July 2018https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/e/ed/Elon_Musk_Royal_Society.jpg/220px-Elon_Musk_Royal_Society.jpg

Elon Musk was born June 2, 1971 in South Africa (Pretoria). He is an entrepreneur, inventor, aerospace engineer, programmer and the founder (CEO) of Space X and is the president of Tesla Inc.

He created the first private enterprise of space research at NASA levels, and he created X.com in March 1999. In October 2002 X.com was renamed PayPal. He launched the first Falcon Heavy, on board he packed a Tesla Roadster and he created the Hyperloop.

Everything he says, he does it. That's why he is the CEO and CTO of The Space Exploration Technologies (Space X) and Tesla Inc. He has a vision of the world (to reduce global warming).

He is my hero because anything he has thought of or dreamt of, he did it. He achieved his dream and succeeded. He created the impossible.