Elon Reeve Musk

by Maximiliano Aguilar from Xalapa in Mexico

Elon Reeve Musk was born on June 28, 1971, the mother of Musk is Canadian, his father is South African, he went to the University of Pretoria before before moving to Canada at 17 years old. He grew up in a home that had foundations in engineering and science. When he was in school, physics was the one subject that he was always good at. In addition, Elon interest in physics was also inspired by Rich Feynman. While attending the University of Pennsylvania, Musk pursed a double major in physics and in business at the Wharton School. While his business education was excellent, Musk admits that he definitely preferred physics.

In 1995 he founded Zip2, a company that provide maps and Business directories to online newspapers. In 1999 Zip2 was bought by the computer manufacturer company for $307 million, Peter became PayPal, which specialized in transferring money online. However, he was dissatisfied with the great expense of rocket launchers. In 2002 he founded Space Exploration Technologies (SpaceX) to make more affordable rockets. Musk had long been interested in the possibilities of electric cars, and in 2004 he became one of the major funders of Tesla Motors, an electric company, In 2006 Tesla introduced its first car, the Roadster, which could travel 245 miles on a single charge, this means that the future was coming quickly and it will revolutionize the world by his invention and electric cars that will help the planet to not contaminated. Over time, his cars and his companies were being more and more admired by society, which his inventions will revolutionize the planet and help with the world.After so much fame, he decided to start working with NASA, in 2006 and 2009 the focus had its first success for the first time on September 28, 2008.

148159Elon Musk GoogleElon Musk is my hero since he has been able to change the world in various ways, he has always sought the best of the planet and of humanity, he can really change our present to a place where there is no pollution, a place outside the disadvantages of our planet, Elon always looks for the easiest and most efficient way of things, he has such a great mentality that he can help anyone in the world, he is so admired by people that thanks to the happiness of his followers he can continue his projects and changing the world.