Emma Watson

by Lelaina Mclaughlin from Edmonton, Canada

My Hero Project

Emma Watson

Do you know who Emma Watson is? If you do, do you know where she grew up and what she acted in? Well, if you don’t or you really like famous actresses then this is the passage for you.

Emma Watson grew up in Paris France and was born on April 15, 1990. She is now 27 years old. When she was ten she wanted to start acting.

Watson acted as Hermione from the Harry Potter series, and Belle from Beauty and the Beast. She also acted someone in the Circle.

This actress is important to me because she acts my favorite character in the Hermione from the Harry Potter series and Belle from Beauty and the Beast, 2 of my favorite movies!

She is my Hero because she is a famous actress. She acted in some of my favorite movies when she was only ten. One of the Cineplex magazines was based off of her!

Emma Watson had to choose between acting Bell or Cinderella and chose Bell.   

She will still act more in the future.

By Lainee