Emma Watson

by Morgan Graski from Mrs. Safreeds room

My hero is Emma Watson. The actress, model, and activist has inspired a lot of people just like me. Emma has been in a lot of movies, but the first movie I saw her in was the Harry Potter series, and then Beauty and the Beast. Emma lives in New York half of the time, then London the other half. Emma is still currently living and is 28 years old. My hero is important to me because in all the movies she played in, she was really inspiring by just being herself and not caring when people judged. In the Harry Potter series, she played Hermione and was really smart. Sure it annoyed people, but she didn't let them get her to stop being herself. Also in Beauty and the Beast, her father was captured and held captive, but she was brave enough to trade places with her father. Luckily there was a happy ending.

Emma Watson really became famous after the Harry Potter series she played as a child. After the big hit of the Harry Potter series, she moved on to other movies and modeling. Later in 2017, she was cast to play in Beauty and the Beast. In that movie she made $15 million and was a big success. Emma started as just playing in school plays to later making millions of dollars on one big hit movie. She really inspires me to be an actress and to have a a big success in my life.