New

Fatima Jinnah

by Khadija Zahra from Ghotki in Pakistan

143805WITH HER BROTHERWIKIPEDIA143804FATIMA JINNAHWIKIPEDIA My most favorite woman personality is Fatima Jinnah, sister of Mohammed Ali Jinnah, the founder of Pakistan and most commonly known as quid-e-azam. His sister Fatima, like her brother, was a very intelligent and selfless woman. She stood shoulder to shoulder with her very hard-working brother and played a major role in the formation of Pakistan. The reason she is my hero is because during that time while the subcontinent was struggling for independence, the rest of the world had not yet given their woman any rights or importance in shaping a new world. Fatima Jinnah had already become a leading woman figure of the Pakistan movement because of her firm belief that a woman should have a right to be educated like men, and because of this passion and aim of training young Pakistani women, a medical college was opened in her name in Lahore. The thing that inspires me about her is that what she valued, education, was not for herself but the young girls of a new nation. She was very supportive to her brother and showed respect to him.

i am sharing this to help young students understand important personalities and their contributions.