Rudolph W. Giuliani

by Cristina from USA

“We’re not going to let the threat of terrorism stop us from leading our lives.”

Do you have a personal hero? A hero can be a person or an animal. Heroes are those who give support and show courage and love. A hero is a believer. My hero is Rudolph Giuliani.

Rudolph Giuliani was born in Brooklyn, New York in 1944. He is still living today. He has lived in New York and Washington, DC. He was mayor of New York from 1994-2001 during the tragedy of September 11, 2001. During September 11, 2001, he said, “We’re not going to let the threat of terrorism stop us from leading our lives.”

Rudy Giuliani is a hero by being a believer. He helped people get through the tragedy of September 11 calmly. He is a hero by showing courage, love and support to families and workers. He had a positive attitude by working hard for the country.

In conclusion, heroes are people who give support and show love and courage. My hero is Rudy Giuliani. I feel he helped our country.