Dalai Lama

by Alejandro from Tampico

Roses have thorns

My hero, the Dalai Lama, has enough qualities to call him a hero. He is a man devoted to peace since his childhood. When he was born, he was said to be the reincarnation of the Dalai Lama, who comes back to Earth again and again. Since he was young, he became a monk in Tibet. At 17, he was finally proclaimed the new Dalai Lama and he started studying extra harder and so gained an enormous amount of knowledge about that world. As the current representation of Dalai Lama among us, he tries very hard to achieve peace, and teaches people that we should be united in this one common goal. Even though some people do not believe him, I think his dream of peace is very important to society. He is one of those people who worked really hard for others. He was exile from Tibet because Chinese have dominated Tibet, and if he go again to there he would be capture, and he would go the jail .Because that he needs to move to all places in world.

My definition of a hero Usually, people say a hero is someone that has super powers like the ones that appear on television programs. The real heroes are persons that do things to help others in need or whose work has inspired others. They are persons like Mother Theresa of Calcutta or the Dalai Lama. They fought for peace, helping poor people or working hard to stop war among countries. Other heroes gave inspiration to the society, like Leonardo Da Vinci with his paintings and inventions or Mozart with his great opera pieces. They were part of a movement that made our society evolve through time. In conclusion, I think that a hero is not necessarily a person with supernatural powers or someone who came to save us, but rather someone that moves people, to change what was established, that fights for others, and someone that is able to inspire generations.

Dalai Lama Tenzin Gyatzo (Dalai Lama) was born in the6 of July in a city named Tasker in the Tibet. At the age of 2 years he had been recognize like the reborn of his family that they was Dalai Lama.Dalai Lama searched to stop wars and peace interior of all persons in the world.Chinese considered him like a demon because they have different religion.He does a plan to stop fighting with Chinese but they do not do anythingHe has to go to most parts of this world and last year he came to Mexico and he was with the same topic about, stopping wars and some things of his own life.All persons consider him as a peaceful man. When he was 2 years old he started working for peace in his own small way. That’s why he is my hero.

WHY MY HERO IS A HERO? The Dalai Lama is a hero that makes a great effort to help all the people in the world. He always is giving conferences and speeches to unite people. He is a person that strongly believes it is necessary to acchieve peace. I think that only the Chinese are the persons that hate him the most. This is because the religion that he practices opposes their beliefs. They also oppose him because he says that he is Tibet’s representative and that this place is an independent country, when, in truth, it is also part of China. Even then, if people just do not know anything of him, they need to learn about him and understand what he is trying to teach. He is doing something that teaches everybody to good with each other. He is trying very hard to get something that everybody should strive for: peace among people.