Henry Ford

by Lisha from Missouri City

Introduction

Henry Ford was born on July 30,1863. He was born in Dearborn, Michigan. His parent's names were Mary and William Ford. He also had a sister named Margaret. He had died on April 7, 1947.

Childhood

Henry Ford was a very curious boy about mechanical objects. When he was in school, he once made a small mill. A piece of metal went through his lip, but he was still interested in mobiles.

Adult Life

When Henry Ford got older, he married Clara Jane Bryant in 1888. He opened a Detroit Automobile Company in 1899 and he was the head of the Ford Motor Company in 1905. Then later he started to make automobiles himself! That's why we have cars! One day someone asked him for one automobile for 200 bucks and guess what he said.......YES! He got 200 bucks and sold 1 car.

Famous/Hero

Henry Ford was a hero and he was famous too. I think a hero is a person admired for great courage or noble character. I think a famous person is someone very well known. He was a hero because he once fought in World War II in Europe, but then he died. He is a famous person because he invented better transportation than mills. I think Henry Ford made my life better!