Julian Oh

by Joshua from Glenview

My Awesome Hero
My Brother the Hero (By: Joshua)
My Brother the Hero (By: Joshua)

Hey, here comes my brother. My brother is the best brother ever in the whole wide world. He is my hero because he saved my fingers from a treadmill, he saved me from stitching my head and he always plays with me when I am bored too. My brother is a really good brother to me. I enjoy playing with my brother because of his heroic ways.

First of all, my brother is my hero because he saved my fingers from a treadmill. He was five and I was three. He tried pulling it out but it didn't work so he started it and my fingers came out. If he didn’t take it out it would have burned so much. He was a really good brother. He is a hero because he saved my fingers from a treadmill.

Second of all, my brother is my hero because he saved my head from stitching it. Stitching means like sewing my head closed after a bad cut. I was at church when I almost had to stitch my head. I was playing tackle football and someone tackled me and I was really close to the sewer but my brother lifted me up. If my brother wasn’t there I would have two stitches in my head. That day he was my hero.

Third of all, my brother is a hero because he always plays with me when I am bored. Sometimes when I have nothing to do he plays with me. For example, he plays Legos with me. We make ships, cars and a town. Also, he plays with me Wii Sports, Wii Sports Resort and Mario Strikers Charged. He does it to be a really nice brother. He is a hero because he plays with me.

Without a doubt, my brother is a hero because he saved my fingers from a treadmill, he saved me from stitching my head, and he always plays with me when I am bored. My brother is a really good brother to me. My brother is the best brother of all.

The MY HERO Gallery - For the gallery page dedicated to Joshua's brother, Julian.