Medal of Honor Men

by Tyler from Monroe

To me a hero should be strong, selfless, and brave. I think because if a hero isn't brave he wont' have the guts to save anybody or go into danger. And if a hero isn't strong they won't be able to save the day. Also if that hero isn't selfless he wouldn't care about anybody else in which case he wouldn't save or help anybody else. So heroes should have those characteristics.

I think my definition of a hero would fit the part for any hero out there. But it does not fit those celebrities that people think are heroes. All they do is act or something and they only do it for the money. They don't do it as a passion. Those people are not good role models at all. People need to realize who they really are.

To me a hero is a man with a Medal of Honor. Those men are the heroes of the United States of America. They are brave because no man will join the force if they are not brave. That takes a lot of courage. They also must be strong mentally and physically so they will be able to withstand anything in their way. They also need to be selfless because if they're not then they won't be able to save or help anyone else but themselves. That's one of the most important characteristics for a super hero.

A hero is the light in a dark bear cave. They're water after a long mile hike. They are my hero and will always, even if they're gone in the heavens. They should be a hero to anyone in the world. Men with Medals of Honor are the bravest, most selfless, and strongest men on earth.