Mom and Dad

by Kelsey from Glenview

My Hero Parents
My Parents, My Heroes (By: Kelsey)
My Parents, My Heroes (By: Kelsey)

Wow!! My parents are my heroes. My parents are my heroes because they teach me, they help me and take care of me. I love my parents because they’re my heroes!

First, they are my heroes because they teach me. Teaching me means a lot to me by my parents because they help me. My dad teaches me funny jokes. Here are some: Want to hear a construction joke?.......sorry I am still working on it. My mom helps me with homework. She helps me with math and spelling. I love when they teach me.

Furthermore, they are my heroes because they help me. Helping means they help me do things. My parents help me with climbing walls. One time my parents helped me go up the climbing wall. When I fell down my parents helped me get up. Like if I fall off the treadmill. If I cry they will help me. That’s why they’re my heroes.

Last and finally, they are my heroes because they take care of me! Taking care of me means buying clothes for me and buying food for me. For example, for clothes they buy clothes for me because the clothes keep me warm. The clothes the parents buy me I love. For example, for one of the foods they buy is brussel sprouts. I love them as much as I love brussels sprouts. Taking care of me makes them heroes.

Without a doubt, I love my parents as heroes. I love them when they teach me, help me, and take care of me. I feel happy around them.

The MY HERO Gallery - For the Gallery Page dedicated to Kelsey's heroes - his mom and dad.